Biostratigraphic, field and laboratory researches
- Scientific paleontological and stratigraphic support for drilling (land, sea)
- Complex biostratigraphic researches of core and sludge from exploration and production wells (macro- and micropaleontological, palynological and other researches)
Researches of analog sections for the forecast of reservoirs, caprocks and source rocks
- Development of conceptual sediment models.
- Reconstruction of the evolution of paleogeographic situation
Geological researches of rocks to predict petroleum potential
- Clarification of the structural-material characteristics and structural features of sections, their division into stratigraphic unit
- Clarification of geological maps on a scale of 1: 200 000 and 1: 1 000 000.
Determining the age of crystallization of intrusions
Employees of St. Petersburg University Centre for Geology have developed a unique installation for the physical simulation of seismic and electromagnetic soundings. It's possible to simulate seismic soundings, electromagnetic sounding with a controlled source in the frequency or time domain and magnetotelluric sounding
Preliminary assessment of fractured reservoirs of liquid hydrocarbons by seismic reflection 3D