Material (mineralogical and geochemical) activities
- Comprehensive researches of rocks and various types of ores using modern methods of substance analysis (including on the basis of resource centers of St. Petersburg University equipped with modern equipment).
- Assessment of the prospects of ore facilities, including new (unconventional) types of mineral raw materials.
- Electrical-resisivity method: profiling, sounding,electrical-resistivity tomography.
- Natural current method.
- Induced-polarization method : profiling, sounding, tomography.
- Magnetotelluric method.
Hydrobiological researches in the areas of ore mining and dressing plants
- Hydrobiological monitoring of water bodies.
- Assessment of water quality by hydrobiological indicators: assessment of the status of hydrobiocenoses (phyto- and zooplankton, zoobenthos, periphyton, macrophytes, ichthyofauna).
- Assessment of the degree of water's eutrophication: saprobiological analysis.
Development of a specialized database of mining-geological, environmental, hydrological information, for: PAO «Apatit» , Leningrad Nuclear Power Plant, Baltic Nuclear Power Plant, Beloyarsk Nuclear Power Plant, St. Petersburg Vodokanal, Gazpromneft NTC .