The Geological Center of St Petersburg University with it's own technical know-how and the experience of specialists using modern techniques, provides services for the development of such projects:
- geological study of subsurface;
- projects for sanitary protection zones;
- technical projects for the development of mineral deposits;
- feasibility studies.
Project documentation for geological exploration of subsurface and exploration of mineral deposits.
Preparation of project documentation consists of development of reasoned methodological approaches, technical and technological solutions that hepls in geological exploration of subsurface, including searching and assessmenting of mineral deposits, or exploration of mineral deposits, and also in solving geological problems, rational integrated using and protection of mineral resources.
The Geological Center of St Petersburg University is engaged in the development of such types of project documentation:
- project documentation for regional geological exploration of subsurface;
- project documentation for geological exploration of subsurface, including the search and assessment of solid mineral deposits (including common minerals), hydrocarbons, groundwater;
- project documentation for exploration (additional exploration) of solid mineral deposits (including common minerals), hydrocarbons, groundwater.
Sanitary Protection Projects.
The development of the project of sanitary protection zones and ensuring the regime in the zone is aimed at protecting water source, water intake facilities and the adjacent territory against various kinds of pollution. Compliance with sanitary rules is mandatory for citizens, individual entrepreneurs and legal entities.
Zone of sanitary protections are organized in three zones: the first(strict regime) includes the location of water intakes, sites of all waterworks and a water supply canal. Its purpose is to protect the water intake site and water intake structures from accidental or intentional pollution and damage. The second and the third zones (zones of restrictions) include the territory intended for the prevention of water supply source's pollution.
There are a special regime and a range of activities aimed to warn of deterioration in water quality in each of the three zones, and also in range of the sanitary protection zone, according to their purpose.
Development of sanitary protection projects needs be done before it's organization. Development includes:
- determination of zone's boundaries and it's constituent belts;
- a range of activities to improve a sanitary condition of the sanitary protection zone's territory and to prevent pollution of the source;
- rules and regime for the economic using of three sanitary protection zone's belts.
The technical project for the development of mineral deposits.
The Geological Center of St Petersburg University develops project documentation for the following types of minerals:
- Groundwater - The Water Intake Project is developed for the extraction of drinking and industrial groundwater. The Project for experimental-industrial field development, a technological scheme for developing the field and a project for developing the field are designed for exploration and production of mineral-waters, heat energy-waters and industrial-waters.
- Solid minerals (including common) - Project of experimental-industrial field development, a technical project for developing a field, a technical project for the liquidation or conservation of mining, wells, and other underground structures, a flow chart for the primary processing of mineral commodities.
- Hydrocarbons - A project for experimental (trial) exploitation of a development well, a project for trial operation of individual development wells, a project for trial exploitation of a field (deposits), a technological scheme for for experimental-industrial field development (courses or sections of courses), a technological scheme for developing a field, a technological project for developing field.
Feasibility study of the conditions for minerals.
The main objective of the feasibility study is to assess the balance sheet of mineral reserves and their registration with the state.
The feasibility study of the conditions for minerals includes:
- geological, hydrogeological and engineering-geological characteristics of the deposit with the calculation of the deposit's reserves ;
- selection of a equipment,determination of its required quantity and need for consumables, method and system for opening and mining; providing the enterprise, that designed on the basis of the field, with the necessary infrastructure;
- projected technology and indicators of mineral processing;
- data on the state of the environment and the predicted impact on it by the designed enterprise, the calculation of payments for the caused damage;
- providing a detailed marketing analysis of the market for commercial products planned for production, and determining the effectiveness of mining a mineral deposit.